Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:28:11 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: NOS front door, sliding door, rear hatch,
              & ignition lock cylinder

Hi Folks,

In the process of locating a sliding door handle for one of our fellow listees, I found part of my stash of NOS door handles, rear hatch and ignition lock cylinders. Some have keys as you can see. You can re-key them to your present keys or do the opposite and re-key your old locks to the nice factory original rubber headed keys. I have a limited number of these as you see in the pics. Many have small nicks and scratches due to being stored in the same box w/o any individual wrapping. Posting here first before Ebay. Any remaining ones by Saturday will post on Ebay for more than my price here.

I have:

12 front door handle w/o keys ($25 each) 4 sliding door handles w/o keys ($40 each) 5 rear hatch locks w/ matching ignition lock w/ 2 keys each ($60 each set) 1 rear hatch lock cylinder w/ matching ignition lock w/ 2 keys each ($40) 3 ignition lock cylinder w/ 2 keys each ($40)

http://tinyurl.com/2rleol

http://tinyurl.com/37dnal

http://tinyurl.com/2ks4k3

http://tinyurl.com/3aabxb

Please pmail if you are interested. Prices do not include shipping. All parts shipped from San Francisco, CA 94128. My apologies to those of you on multiple Lists for the crossposting.

Thanks,

-- BenT

ps: yeah, i know the last pic is not vanagon related but it's for sale too.=)