Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Dec 2007 04:55:51 -0800
From:         Anthony Zygmunt <tzygmunt@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: air cooled flooding
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

If it has been sitting for 4 years, it is a good idea to change the fuel lines. This however is not the problem.

The Bentley's manual has a trouble shooting for the fuel pressure. I would get a pressure gauge, and insure that the fuel pressure regulator is working.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ