Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:57:13 -0500
From:         Jim Akiba <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>
Subject:      Re: A Christmas Goose
Comments: To: pensioner <al_knoll@pacbell.net>

I like U7 ha... have you checked the MAF? Sooty, dirty sensors will do just as you describe. Try q-tipping (with alcohol... on the q-tip not in you... VERY carefully) and also make sure the screen goes back into the MAF in one piece.

Have you tried looking for help on NASIOC or a dedicated SVX forum? Those guys will know what to check and in what order, likely off the top of their heads.

Jim Akiba