Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:56:49 -0500
From:         robert feller <syncro.carboncow@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: great brake line flare information here
Comments: To: Mike <mbucchino@charter.net>

Thanks for the grammar nazi comment! Anyone who reads the email will see the reference at the end and understand...

As I mentioned before I have been cross referencing many websites and would never take one as gospel including the comments of those on this board. All comments need cross referenced. I'm assuming I've read 30+ websites on brake lines tonight. I could assume his experience as a race car builder is just as creditable as yours as a vanagon knowledgeable tech. I will take your comments into consideration but I see nothing is this article that makes me think this guys is trying to save a few dollars by any means or cutting corners. He explaination of the different types of flares is a nice summary of the dozen different sites I've read.

Shawn