Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:33:56 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Yet Even More About My Injectors
Comments: To: Vdub Guy <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>

Jeff, VW or Subbie, You might want to consider a new gas tank! best, JC... ps: just my 2cents...You can pick up a used ECU pretty reasonable & I'd have the 2.1 running so that the folks you sell it to can hear it run. might be worth $650 towards you conversion?

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Vdub Guy <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>