Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:49:15 -0500
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Air in cooling system....or is this normal
Comments: To: Richard Golen <rgolen@UMASSD.EDU>

You either have a pressure cap that is not holding or you are in fact getting combustion gasses into the cooling system. Latent air in the system will work its way out but if you are pushing out enough coolant to force excess out of the over flow, then you are filling it with something extra.

Dennis