Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:41:57 -0800
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Daily Update On My Injectors

Check the coil too. The coil may be going bad which caused the engine low power in the first place.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping