Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:19:40 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] LVC Should Have Been Posted Friday
Comments: To: Vdub Guy <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>

Vanagon content : a Smart might fit in the back of a vanagon, or make a great tow-behind for a syncro westy. I drove one, a turbo diesel one. They are VERY cute. I don't see the masses flocking to them quite. And..........i know this tread shout be dead now....................i just hope it's not news to anyone that this culture is the epitome of me, me, me. We are Americans, and it is our god given right to burn all the gas and electricity we want. Oh, and that planet stuff, that's all bull. And there's lots of oil left. If anyone wants they can go my turbovans yahoo group. And we can yak up a storm about it. Now......why is the dash rattling so much in this Soobie - powered 82 diesel westy with 85 type padded dash that I'm working on ??? One nice thing about that van - it goes 75 as effortlessly as it goes 60. Just amazing that way. It goes almost 80 indicated at 3/4 throttle and 4,000 rpm. Sweet !