Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:25:28 -0800
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: In  My Defense

I think asking for advice and asking for help are different. There may be too many responses to reply when asking for advices. It can be difficult to reply to every response individually. A thanks to all reply to the list seems to be the right thing to do. Jeff did just that.

But when one asks for urgent help but ignores the help message sent to him in a rush that's a different situation. Never again.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping