Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:31:40 -0800
From:         Chris Lisica <wavanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob....AVP....GEX...???
Comments: To: Zeitgeist <gruengeist@gmail.com>

That was my thought. I did only the head gaskets at 150K w/ the original heads with that thought in mind. Runs strong, hopefully will continue to. I know of a van that is still running strong w/ the original heads at 235K. You will all be the first ones to know how long my motor lasts!

-chris

-- Chris 88 Vanagon GL (daily driver) 87 Westfalia (in progress) http://wavanagon.googlepages.com/