Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:19:02 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Injector Ordeal-OVER!!!!
Comments: To: **************************** <vw4x4@VERIZON.NET>

Well dude, if I got tweaked every time people ignore my suggestions.........I'd really be in a LOT of trouble because 'most of the time' , almost, all my suggestions seem to get ignored. The guy got his van going, he acknowledged not doing the obvious long ago, he's embarrassed......now you want blood too. Like get over it !!.....lol !

The delete comment is entirely uncalled for. If they guy was a jerk, it might make more sense, but he wasn't. lighten up. Scott