Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:07:16 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Sightings-Maine

Saw 3 vanagon westys in rural central Maine over the holidays-all parked at repair shops. Also saw a couple of loafs, also non operating.

Flew in this am from Boston, & my westy, which had been sitting outside at the Salt Lake City airport for 12 days in cold weather(10 degrees when I got here) started up on the first go. I had to drive it to the airport cuz when I left there was a huge snowstorm in progress & there were no cabs available- hate that!

Tom B.-gotta love it when it obeys my commands