Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:16:22 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2nd ignition switch in 2 months???
Comments: To: Chad Lyles <chad.lyles@gmail.com>

Do you have a gigantic, heavy key ring hanging on the switch, festooned with knives, bottle openers and team memorabilia? Those switches seem to hate that kind of physical load....

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/