Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:05:06 -0500
From:         James Henry <jch@JCHGIS.COM>
Subject:      Re: New Years Wish...
Comments: To: Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET

Thanks John.

jim

Has a little piece of truth and beauty died ?

Burning up the atmosphere and cutting down the trees The billion dollar bombing of a nation on it's knees

Anyone not marching to their tune they call it treason

Everyone says God is on his side

See the lightning, hear the cries Of the wounded in a world in Holy war Mortal thunder from the skies Killing everything we say were fighting for

Broken babies, broken homes Broken-hearted people dying everyday How'd this happen, what went wrong Don't blame God; I swear I heard him say ;

"Not in my name, not on my ground I want nothing but the ending of the war No more killing, or it's over And the mystery won't matter anymore"

Broken dreamers, broken rules Broken-hearted people just like me and you

We are children of the stars

Don't blame God, I swear to God he's crying too

Kris Kristofferson