Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:05:02 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water pump?
Comments: To: Chuck Mathis <cvmathis@COMCAST.NET>

One other factor in the subaru water pump versus water boxer water pump - how long the last. I have seen good quality water pumps last exactly about 70,000 miles in 2.1 waterboxers, like clockwork almost. 70K, it's due.

I have not seen a subaru water pump fail yet. I'm sure they must, but they're good for 100K easily as far as I know, even more. Scott www.turbovans.com