Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:14:40 -0800
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1985 Vanagon - Ford Focus Engine alternative

Scott and David ,others, and all skeptical old farts like me, you need to go to Boston and observe the Zetec from young farts Jim and Brady who are way ahead of their time. Or it that our time?

I did so this summer and and made an easy decision- not to berate this Vanagon power option any longer as I had been.

There is really no way that you can be a skeptic after seeing and driving this engine. Their craftsmanship is tops.

To be honest with you I was in awe at Bostigs accomplishments- the things these guys know made me keep my mouth shut (til I read up on it more!)

This is run by a programmable computer, and has the ability to give kids in Hondas some blue rubber smoke for their trouble.

I have ridden is the Subie and the Bostig- I repeat if anyone is listening- this Zetech is a legitimate conversion and especially the way the Bostig boys have put it together.

I don't think anyone else can convince you but Jim and Brady .

Am I too gullible? Yes- I bought a Vanagon , did'nt I?

So while you are comparing oranges and apples, Bostig's Zetech is making a juice blend of them. Go there and meet these guys who by the time they are our age will be CEOS's of an automobile manuafacturing company of the future.

For all you don't know , the first model they roll off the factory floor could be called the "New Vanagon"

Robert 1982 Westfalia

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs