Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:05:44 -0800
From:         Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: GPS for farsighted eyes?
Comments: To: Pensioner <al_knoll@PACBELL.NET>

Hi Al, yeah, I've used a laptop on a stand running DeLorme Topo or Street Atlas for a couple years -- the screen gets totally washed out in sunlight and the display needs reading glasses for me to read. That's why I was inquiring about the little dedicated GPS units. -- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR