Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:42:28 -0800
From:         B Monk <wmonk@SNET.NET>
Subject:      Looking for Westfalia

I am looking for another Westfalia for my wife. She wants one of the later year 88 up if possible. Will consider any watercooled camper. We would really like to stay away from the brown interiors if possible. Just as everyonelse would rather have a decent body and will deal with the mechanicals myself. Would love to find something that needs almost nothing except small detail stuff. Don't want to spend more than 12,000 if possible. The closer to Mystic,CT the better. We traveled last weekend to go see a van. Gave the seller our cell numbers. Told them to call us if for some reason you sell or what ever. We are traveling a day to get there. We showed up and ask the seller where the van was. Was told," I'm sorry sold it this morning". I wish I could find someone that would drive a van in Tennesse home to for me. Thats a little to far for us to go. Anyways if you have or know of anything in the New England area I am looking. Have cash!

Bill Mystic,CT