Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:08:29 -0500
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Looking for Westfalia
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

That is almost always the case I am selling my 84 westy for strictly economic reasons I need the cash

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=494881

Bob Donalds

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:26 AM Subject: Re: Looking for Westfalia