Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:12:04 -0500
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: major fuel leak
Comments: To: Allan Streib <streib@CS.INDIANA.EDU>

You will need to drop the tank and repair the cross over tube and grommets. Also plan on replacing the seals at the top of the expansion tanks in each wheel well. You also need to check the charcoal canister and related tubing and the valve. After sealing things up a non functioning or clogged vapor recovery system can collapse the tank. If this van is new to you consider that the upper leaks have been there for a while which also mean that road debris and water have gotten in. Future FI repairs and a rusted tank are on the way.

Dennis