Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:26:05 -0600
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: NVC Re: Stevens Creek Volkswagen in Santa Clara
Comments: To: David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>

dude no worrries here i love this list and everyone on it, we should be open to talk about getting hung out for dry for parts.. makes you love the list vendors ever more and be thankful for the " services they have " dealers dont offer anything anymore or make it hard to get older stuff..

almost friday :) mail is mail

Joe

-----Original Message----- >From: David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM> >Sent: Jan 30, 2008 9:49 PM >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >Subject: Re: NVC Re: Stevens Creek Volkswagen in Santa Clara > >I started this thread so I am the one who needs to come out and end it >if it doesn't end otherwise. > >The motivation of this thread that I started was really for a simple >reason, to bash VW one more time. I did it once last year. I am not the >only VW owner being treated by VW dealer this way. I am a businessman >myself. I have no question that I am seeing plain stupidity of VW >and its dealerships in how they screw up to get rid of their North >America market share. I think they know what they are doing but >They are unable to stop Japanese from eating their lunch because they >don't want to admit that it is wrong to treat customers that way. > >The good thing about this is quite a few very nice shop owners on this >list get to eat VW's lunch as well. I will not hesitate to bring my >business to Scott or Boston Bob if I were in their towns as examples. >I will shop Bus Depot if I can wait the shipment across the continental. >These people are why a lot of us can continue to love our Vanagons. >A lot of us would have tossed Vanagons if VW dealer is the only place >to solve problems for us. > >I will end this thread now. Thanks again for everyone who responded. > >David > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ >Looking for last minute shopping deals? >Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

"the possession of anything begins in the mind" - Bruce Lee