Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Feb 2008 03:20:09 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      FREE Subaru powered vanagon !!!!!
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com, subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com

thats right. its FREE.

'84 vanagon GL, sunroof model w/ huge 4 foot sunroof, blue, 4spd manual, grey capt chairs w/ adjustable armrests up front, tan westy weekender full width sofabed and flip out side table and fixed jumpseat in the back, power steering, mercedes benz alloys, subaru 2.2 engine installed, and comes w/ extra subaru 2.2 engine as well..

van ran and drove fine, has custom exhaust w/ dual mufflers and cats, but has been sitting for over a year. van is located on the south shore of Long Island NY, and needs to be picked up from there. good title. owner is moving to florida and has too many cars (he is a Porsche guy so the vanagon is small peanuts to him) and wants it gone. van is NOT rusty, but has some dents - typical NYC vehicle, but nothing that cant be fixed.

this is not a joke. its really free. all interested parties will go thru me. i dont want this thing parted out, you have to assure me (and him) it will be kept on the road.

you must be able to arrange transport from Long Island, NY. like i said it hasnt been run in over a year and he advised me it would best be trailered as it not currently registered or insured. , but im sure you could getting running easily.

email me if your seriously interested and can logistically pick it up from NY.

************** Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002 548)