Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:20:54 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <garciasghostvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: happy report about goods received from JordanVw
Comments: To: -------- <VW4X4@verizon.net>

Give it a rest, Eric. You've actually signed consecutive posts 'Joe' then 'Eric' then 'Joe' again; plus your sock puppets always have variations on the same email address. Do you really think we're all that stupid?

Robert

On 2/4/08, -------- <VW4X4@verizon.net> wrote: > > I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT or WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT, > but I would highly suggest you stick to the subject and tell us your > prices. > > JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote: > > >In a message dated 2/4/08 11:38:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, > >VW4X4@VERIZON.NET writes: > > > > > > > > > >>I'm sticking up for consumers who don't know any > >>better, and pay your overly inflated prices. Hey, you asked.... > >>Anything else you would like to know? > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > >folks, this is coming from eric zeno, who has gone under anonymity since > he > >was banned fromt he vanagon list several years ago and has come back on > again > >under a different name. yet he still never signs his name under his > posts, > >for fear people will recognize him. do a search under eric zeno and > you can > >see why he was banned. > > > >as for my prices, all my parts are used, open to offers, and priced > fairly > >and at the going rate. check similar items on samba. if you want to > find > >stuff cheaper, then by all means check your local junkyard, there are > deals out > >there. > > > >eric if you want to continue your pissing match, i will gladly give you > my > >phone number and you can talk to me in person. > > > >as for everyone else on the list, (including the newbies who dont have > any > >idea who you are) this is a typical "grumpy old eric zeno" response, and > we are > >all tired of your spewage and dont need another pissing thread. > > > >eric zeno has publically bashed most all of the vendors on this forum at > one > >time or another. > > > >im suprised jim arnott continues to let him post here. > > > >chris > > > > > >************** > >Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > > > > > >( > http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548 > ) > > > > > > >