Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:42:44 -0500
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US>
Subject:      Re: The Weiners of the Wiki BZ Shelf Derby contests are:

I am honored to be a weiner and look forward to receiving the prize. It really wasn't too hard to post the info on there once I got the hang of it. I used a "table" to keep the photos and text neat.

Thanks, Edward

At 07:39 PM 2/5/2008, you wrote: >Hot Dog! We finally have a weiner!! > > >At 07:31 PM 2/5/2008, Tom Buese wrote: >>DRUM ROLL PLEASE? >> >> >>Straight from the back room at Enron Headquarters, we now have the >>official results, tabulated by our accounting firm of Bombastic, >>Bushkin & Squirrel, kept under lock & key until this very moment. We >>now go to our presentation live: >> >>> >>>TOM: In the category of most polished and detailed article, hand me >>>the envelope Betty... >>> >>>BETTY: Here you are, Tom! >>> >>>TOM: ... the Beezer goes to EDWARD MAGLOT for INSTRUMENT CLUSTER >>>REBUILD! >>> >>>(APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE) >>> >>>TOM: And in the final category of "Thanks for Participating," which >>>will be awarded by random drawing to one of the other five fine >>>articles submitted, the contestants are: "Installing Poptop Seals" >>>by Doug Alcock, "Coolant Pressure Tester" by Pascal, "Upper Control >>>Arm Bushings" by John Meeks, "Storage Space Tips" by Kenny Rogers >>>aka Fukengroovan aka catmando, and "Clutch Bleeding" by Mike >>>Collum, the winner will be plucked from this hat by my lovely >>>assistant Kelli . . . that's right dear, here, let me just put this >>>hat on the floor, just bend over and pick an envelope . . . take >>>your time . . . that's good, that's good . . . a round of applause >>>for the lovely Kelli! (TO AUDIENCE) I'd say Kelli looks a damn >>>sight better than Mr Squirrel here, even though he's wearing a >>>dress and wants to be called Betty, right? >>> >>>(PAUSE FOR LAUGHTER) >>> >>>Okay, Betty, who's the winner? >>> >>>BETTY: Well Tom, the winner is, JOHN MEEKS, for his article "Upper >>>Control Arm Bushings & Why America is a Great Country! " >>> >>>ANNOUNCER (OVER APPLAUSE): >>> >>>In addition to these fine Bezee statuettes made from genuine >>>polystyrene, both winners will receive a BZ Shelf hand-built and >>>signed by Tom Buese, Mr BZ himself! >> >>But 1st, the lucky weiners must send Mr. BZ their shipping address, >>hopefully close to Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, & a signed waiver >>indemnifying The Misters from any items which might fall off said >>shelves. before midnite, 12/31/08, all other offers are not part of >>this redemption, batteries not included, YMMV, IMHO, & WTF! >> >> >> >> >>Mr.'s BZ & Squirrel