Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:53:10 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Well, bURNINGvAN 2008 is over
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

Dot (Paul's wife), Shay (Marco's wife), Linda (the one who tolerates Mike Miller)... I missed Josh & his Significant Other (other than the van). I'm not counting any of the exotic dancers & AVN nominees who Mike Miller invited.

BenT

On 2/10/08, Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com> wrote: > > To the dismay of the millions of rabidly enthusiastic participants > bURNINGvAN 2008 is history. > > The usual cast of thousands who labored day and night for, oh ever so > long, > to stage this event are off to their well deserved rest. The SF Park > police > breathed a sigh of relief that once again they staved off a major disaster > by the merest thread. > > It was a beautiful day [this part is true by the way] the weather was warm > and there wasn't a whole lot of breeze. Lots and lots of people most of > whom > were not participants but they were there none the less. Some way cool > vans: > Josh and his wife with their syncro transmission and springed two wheel > drive, Marco and his show van, a Sprinter that is destined to become a > camper with a bike workshop in it as well, Pensioner with his smoothly > running SVX conversion [ and a pot of wonderful chili!] AND BenT not only > showed up but he was driving a VW, and a Van, a DOKA I believe he called > it, > filled with some nifty van toys, some of which I scored [headlight covers > for my e codes]. > > The burn was rather smaller this year than in days of old, mainly limited > to > Al's lighting his stove to heat the chili. Did I mention it was really > good > chili? > > Anyway those of you who missed it be sure to put it on your calendars for > next year. It will be Jan, or maybe Feb or another date. Al wants an > event, > besides Van o Rama scheduled for the fall so that's another date to save. > > I'd post pictures if I knew how to do it. I have several photos including > shots of every nude bather there. > > Mike