Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:41:15 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is BurningVan happening this Saturday in SF?? YES
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

YES, it is, bURNINGvAN 2008 is happening. In San Francisco, CA. Ocean beach, north end across from the restaurant and windmill [big windmill].

We, the faithful, will gather starting at 2 PM or so. Eat stuff, drink stuff, and speak in hushed tones about our vans and their problems.

Pensioner may show up, haven't heard actually.

Mourkas can't be there; her radio public demands her presence elsewhere, radioing one would presume.

BenT will make it, late but there. I'll be there with some wood, depending on how much I can find or steal. Eldon most likely will not be there, new daughter and 5 hours of driving are a bit much to expect. And the usual cast of thousands. Hopefully Phil from San Rafael, Chris, Tim from San Jose [Aristotle Sagan to the unanointed] and I'm sure, morally certain, many, many others. At least one can hope.

Bring food, drink, burnables [ a type 1 case would be nice, no Porsche stuff please]

Mike