Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:24:46 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: full width blue Zbed in Oakland PNP
Comments: To: Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>

Sure wish I could go get this. Someone get it please, If nothing else someone get it and all the hardware and bits and I'll pay something fair for it. I super hate to see ANY vanagon parts go to waste. And especially anything 85/86 and later.

These are " Irreplaceable Sporty Almost-Trucks'.........that are unique, very, very lovable and practicable, capable, and even sporty to drive when properly upgraded here and there. And there aren't any new ones being made. There is not one other half-modern vehicle, that you can work on yourself, sleep in, camp out in, and upgrade with more modern things in areas like engine, wheels, tires, brakes etc.

I get so many parts off them to use to refurbish and rescue other vanagons...........I have an 85 that had a severe interior fire - and yet I've been taking chassis parts off it for years, there are just SO MANY good parts on those things. Hate to see them crushed and wasted at PNP's. Scott www.turbovans.com