Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:32:39 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clutch Master Cylinder- to rebuild or buy new?
Comments: To: Doug Alcock <doug.alcock@GMAIL.COM>

That of course is the smarter overall plan, But some people love to tinker, like to get more life out of a part, And don't mind if it only lasts for a while more............just gives them more opportunity to bond with their vanagon...........so it 'can' be a viable choice, to go the low dollars route, for the right person.