Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:16:40 -0800
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: coolant hose replacement, now spring clamps
Comments: To: Jeffrey Lubin <visionwizard@verizon.net>

In this case, it helps to have a parts fiche or ETKA to give you the information you need, then enter it (or them) in the search box. Here's a sampling for hose spring clamps:

N0164011 - 19mm http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164011

N0164021 - 23mm http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164021

N0164031 - 27mm http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164031

N0164041 - 32mm http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164041

N0164091 - 47mm (Rad Hoses to Bleeder Assy) http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164091

N0164101 - 40mm (Rad Hoses to Water Pump/Thermostat, Rad Hoses To Pipes, Hoses To Radiator) http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=N0164101

Listings above are for Wassers 83.5-85, they may be different for the 86-91 2.1 -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 73 K Ghia Coupe "Denise" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************************** On Feb 13, 2008 12:03 AM, Jeffrey Lubin <visionwizard@verizon.net> wrote: