Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Feb 2008 02:36:01 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: So wha-da-ya call a Vanagon with no legs? (Frayday humour)
Comments: To: musomuso@GMAIL.COM

even makes it more sad.. :<( passenger vans are a dime a dozen.. ive only ever seen one panel van in person, in my life..they are actually more rare in north america than doulbecabs.. were you even aware of that neil??

IMO the rarer models such as panel vans, dokas, etc should be saved whenever possible, but it was your van, you did with it what you wanted..

ive sent many vanagons to the crusher but nothing that was rare.

this would be akin to parting out a doka because it had some rocker rust.. but.. cést la vié..

not slamming you niel, but it does make me shed a tear :<(

oh well, on the bright side, you made the few that are left even more rare :< )

chris

************** Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025 48)