Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:29:01 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Electric Water Pump
Comments: To: B Monk <wmonk@snet.net>

I make that out to be about a .01 % improvement. Is that right? So for a 90 HP Vanagon with 80 HP at the rear wheels you'd get an additional 9/10 of a horsepower?

Easier to take off the power steering belt.

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27