Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:08:43 -0700
From:         Jon Rizzo <the_rizzos@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: What just happened?
Comments: To: Chad Lyles <chad.lyles@gmail.com>

Very Funny. I feel your pain. I wouldn't make fun of your auto trans. They might get worse gas mileage than a stick even a 4wd stick but in the mountains my wife's 86 westy with the auto pulls the passes atleast 10mph faster... all the while I am doing the 2nd to 3rd to 2nd dance. So... Good Luck

Jon