Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:37:07 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heater core hose
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Hi Ken, Why do you think it's cool that the 82 DV has the heater valve inside the cockpit ?

In my mind they saw the obvious .........if the valve leaks............it makes a mess inside, or in a bad case could even expose a passenger to scalding hot coolant.

It's interesting that both locations take the same heater control cable, if I am correct about that. The in-cockpit location is easier to deal with for sure, but under the floor is safer. Scott