Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:52:52 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Letter to VW
Comments: To: BJ Feddish <bfeddish@netreach.net>

"Possibly. There really is allot of new blood at the helm there. Maybe they will listen."

I always hear that "theres no market for it" or "we're catering exclusively to a younger generation now". Well, the generation they'd be catering to grew up as the children of the VW busses. And who's to say there isn't an even younger generation out there..... A generation that never grew up with VW busses.....

Maybe it's time I write them a letter.... : )

-Craig '85GL My Vanagon's Older than I am.