Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:04:39 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Who wants a Tornado Red Carat!?!? CHEEP!
Comments: To: Benoit <huotb@videotron.ca>

On 2/27/08, Benoit <huotb@videotron.ca> wrote: > > Yep, Casablanca white it is! And my next project will be a Back Westy with > a light silver pop-top. > And the third, chrome yellow. But hey, i have years to do those. Now, i > got to work on a new Subi engine project in between all those Subi > conversion (9) and restoration work (3). > Center of Mexico to Montreal in less then 5 days was to slow, I need more > power.... he he he, JOKE! (Is it...) 170hp is more than enough. > > Benny >

Back? Mine is "Tan" what's yours? Have 2.2 EJT in my 84. It's OK I guess. Gets poor gas mileage. Only 13-14 MPG at constant 90mph. Even worse at higher speeds. My 89 Syncro 16 Doka gets close to 30mpg at 65-75mph. The Doka is white with Tomato Red Chevron stripes and splaterrings of Iron Oxide.

BenT