Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:16:21 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Letter to VW - Vans are loved by everyone
Comments: To: Bernie <berniej@gmail.com>

bernie hits the nail on the head last year whie going south the customs guys asked us to pull over as i exited the van the home land guy says ... hows this thing treat you regarding the transmission i smiled as i walked by and said 5 speed ... not automatic .. he says really ... i says the keys are in it ... have a look around if you have time ... he says thanks ... indeed westie lovers are every where and as the machines age with us ... the care of them will denote our ability to love them and just as when you see a vehicle from the american iron of old indeed any countries iron of old even a lada ... we appreciate the style of old... the beauty preserved... the dedication of the owner to take care every one appreciates but not all can be owners ... the cops and home land workers who dig westies cannot seem to their co workers as having a fetish that might make them prefer a certain persons over another it is just the way it is ... till thy retire and if not too damaged from their work then they can indulge in the desire we now enjoy... by the way i think the same thing when cruise ships go by as they often do.. i always wave ... after all htose people behind the camera flash paid thousands to look at me ... i should at least wave and finally for a look at some nice old iron scroll down below my signature and click on the link to the video page then look for the thumbnail of a 50 ford custom ... click and enjoy yours

-- roger w There are two kinds of jobs in the world: Picking up garbage and telling people things. Successful people do both, with the same good attitude. (riw) ----------------------------------------------------------- View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364