Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:48:59 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: towing with tow bar on newer Vans
Comments: To: vanagonmail@GMAIL.COM

Since the bumper covers attach with 8mm bolts, I hope you are using much more than that for the tow bar attachment. The bumper structure under the fiberglass bumper covers is the same for all vanagons except for the addition of two extra tabs. If you tow on a regular bassis you should consider getting the Roadmaster bracket kit for the Vanagon and a towed vehicle brake controller.

Dennis