Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:08:41 -0700
From:         alfred bagdan <abagdan@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Still running like crap, the saga continues
Comments: To: BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>

Just another possibility. I had a similar problem once. Tried everything without much success. Turns out that I had replaced the AFM with a rebuilt AFM a while ago, van ran fine until the valve on the rebuilt one got stuck open half way. After I fixed it, all was well again.

Alfred 85 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Feddish" <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:40 PM Subject: Still running like crap, the saga continues