Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Mar 2008 07:46:06 -0500
From:         David O'Bryan <dnd.obryan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Jalousie (louvered) windows in a Vanagon
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

Mike,

I bought some scrap aluminum from a place that makes duct work. I think I paid about $30 to $50 for an 18" by 36" sheet of 1/8 thick aluminum scrap. If you check in the phone book under metal fabricators you can probably find someone who has some scrap you can buy for a reasonable price.

Good luck. :-)

Dave O