Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:59:14 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Replacing Fuel Lines
Comments: To: Dvdclarksn@AOL.COM

"My charcoal had all become compressed and wasn't allowing the tank to vent properly (thunk sound after shutting off the engine as the tank depressurizes)."

This may have solved one of my Westy's mysteries. Thanks!

Stephen

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping