Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:17:21 -0500
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW of America
Comments: To: BJ Feddish <bfeddish@netreach.net>

Bryan,

I have no choice but to keep it nice. I have no horror stpries to be angry with VW about. I have yet to ever do business with a dealer. So that will be easy. I just want to do just what you said - talk about why I love my Vanagon and how sad it is that it will become harder and harder to keep it on the road. Even sadder there is no new replacement for it.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 9:26 PM, BJ Feddish <bfeddish@netreach.net> wrote:

> >> Well folks following Bryan's lead I sent my letter off to VW. I just > checked my voice mail from earlier and there was a call from a nice young > lady from VW in response to that letter. I'll call her back tomorrow - > report to follow. << > > This is Katy right? > > And remember, keep it nice! :-) Make sure you are smiling the whole time > you talk to her, it's hard to get pissed off when you are smiling. > Remember > that Twilight Zone episode where everyone had to say nice things or that > little bastard kid would send them to the "Cornfield"? hee hee hee. Tell > her what us van owners would like to see here. Tell her why you love the > van > so much and why you'd love to see more sold here again. Leave out the > stories where the VW dealer stole your wallet while you were there as > tempting as it is to tell. ;-) She's actually pretty positive and on our > side so anything we can offer helps. She's the one that told me to have > all > my list members write to the president about getting a new camper. > > Wait until I do my next UTube titled "Please Send Us a Camper!" :) > > Thanks, > Bryan >

-- Thanks,

Jeff '90 Carat (Grover) '86 (We call this one Parts) '85 GL (Preparing to move to a new Home) '78 Bus (Melissa) Patty's Bus