Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:59:01 +0000
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oppinions / Best deals on Bilstein shocks?
Comments: To: Jay Brown <badkarma@TTLC.NET>

Jay,

There are two levels of the Bilstein available the Heavy Duty and the Touring. The Touring is about $15-20 per shock cheaper than the HD and they are a softer ride. Your Vanagon originally had oil/air shocks on it that had no gas charge to them whatsoever. The Bilsteins make for a firm ride and I have had many positive comments on both the Touring and HD versions. It is really up to the person what kind of ride they like. The softest would be the OE Boge (oil/air) then the Touring Bilsteins and then the HD.

If I can be of help to you please let me know.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Jay Brown <badkarma@TTLC.NET>