Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:48:05 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW of America
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>

At the auto show in DC a couple of years ago I stopped by the Kia booth, and was surprised at the quality of finish and the appearance of their cars. The also felt very good (I didn't test drive one, as I really have no need to get yet another car.) And their prices were 2/3rds or 1/2 the comparable Toyota or Honda.