Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:07:43 +0100
From:         Benoit <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Still running like crap, the saga continues
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Yeap, it can be quite a few things... but like you / I said, when you have spare parts to do some testing, you (90%) find the problem quickly and effortlessly (if my English is good). Anyway, we are reading "symptom" of a problem on a mailling list. Everything you say or other says are assumption, like alsways.

Dificult to diagnose without a smell, noise and feel. I personnaly have to look, feel, look, listen and smell an engine to began some testing.

If i had this van in my shop... it would take me 30 minutes max to find the problem. Why, because i have over 10 Vanagons in parts available. Swaping is way more fast then reading and testing.

I have to think more, i have seen that problem more then once.

Anyway, i'm sick like hell (cold) so i should go to bed... i hate Canada weather, another 12in of snow tonight, 70mph wind.... beuaaaaaarrrkkk.

I will move to the US sometime.... soon i hope. When Bush is out!!! ha ha ha ha... just a JOKE!!!

Where is Mexico when i need it! :-)

Regards, Ben