Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:37:11 -0600
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      =?US-ASCII?Q?60_Years_VW_Bulli_-_The_Poster_/_Price_Reduction?=

Volks,

News Flash ...

Cliff Serna and I have been able to reduce our shipping costs by $2 per poster and want to pass the savings on to you.

In addition we are very pleased to announce that roadhaus.com is now the exclusive distributor of this poster in North America.

If you have already placed an order I will be in touch with you shortly to make a $2 per poster adjustment.

The poster is a great companion piece to the book or as a stand alone memento of our beloved VW Buses and Vans.

This is a non-profit fund raising activity for the VW Bus Community PiFF (Pay it Forward Fund).

100% of the proceeds will go to help someone in need within our Bus Community.

If you are unfamiliar with "PiFF" it is a small charitable effort I coordinate to help those within our community that may be in need of assistance.

The poster is available for $17.99 for one and $13.99 ea for additional posters delivered to you in the USA and Canada.

For Poster Details, Photo and Payment info go to this link,

http://www.roadhaus.com/bulliposter.html

Please reply to me privately at roadguy@roadhaus.com if you have questions.

Please do not clog the list with inquiries.

larry chase www.roadhaus.com