Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:02:33 -0400
From:         Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Building a shower stall/florida room

I've considered making a similar idea to what BJ has linked in screen to use as a poor mans Florida room during the black fly and bug season. I figure you could easily add two camp chairs under there and you would feel as trapped in when those suckers start biting. ;-)

JFF

On Mar 25, 2008, at 4:44 PM, Jake de Villiers wrote:

That's very cool! Easy to rig too, I bet.

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27