Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:36:10 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon exhaust diameter? + Custom exhaust fabrication
              questions.
Comments: To: neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

If it were my van I'd make the whole exhaust out of 1 5/8" tubing. Your runs are shorter than the originals and the 2" pipe will only serve to make it noisier and to raise the RPM at which max power is developed, neither of which will help your German Driving Apartment get down the road 'better'. :)

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27