Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:49:59 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      friday on the news
Comments: To: wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

dear all

friday on the news i saw a report of a garage that more exploded than burnt in calgary alberta... (Thats in canada for those of you who like me arent as smart as a north american 5th grader)

cause of the fire was noted as being leaking propane ... as the camera took us over the scene i saw there was a gold/tan coloured westie in the rubble

so i thought it might be a good idea to note to all that in the interest of safety for your home and self you might want to check the quality of your propane gas fittings and hoses ...

these are vehicles that at a minimum are at least 12 years old ... these are vehicles subject to harsh conditions like no use for 1/2 a year then rigorous use for 2 months these are vehicles subject to heat and sun and rain and road and and and and and ... these are vehicles that rarely if ever see a factory trained service

These are vehicles we pack our loved ones around in ...

now i am not saying the westie was the cause of the calgary incident ... but it is a source of prorpane and the glass was damaged ... looked out to me ... as opposed to in ...

soooo..... unless someone tells me different information i am going to assume the westie may have been culpable yours

-- roger w There are two kinds of jobs in the world: Picking up garbage and telling people things. Successful people do both, with the same good attitude. (riw) ----------------------------------------------------------- View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364