Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:12:04 -0400
From:         Hugh Solari <gbcarl@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: manufacture sticker on passenger door
Comments: To: uncajoel <uncajoel@bellsouth.net>

Thanks Joel, I found the badge on the rear seat. The sticker also has the the last 6 of my vin#. You were right, the door tag shows it was incomplete in 8/96; converted in 9/86. I guess this explains why when I try using the Crutchfield vehicle finder and put in 1987, it says "power windows", but I have cranks! This sticker sits on the passenger door, tight above the unleaded gas sticker, and because it was original, I wanted to try to save it, but when it gets painted I don't think that is going to be possible because of the shape the sticker is in. I really hate to loose it, especially when all the other stickers can be replaced. For some weird reason it bugs me. A pic of it before paint will have to do! Thanks again for the info, greatly appreciated.