Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:50:42 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: This GoWesty is really starting to annoy me....
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@gmail.com>

We've been through this before guys.

Those vans don't resemble your/my vans at all.

They are essentially 'new' - they have been taken completely apart and put back together with many new pieces.

Price a new motor, rebuilt transaxle, COMPLETELY new suspension, windows-out paint job, etcetera and they begin to look like very fair prices indeed for campers that won't need anything but fluid changes for quite a long time.

YMMV

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27